Sunday, October 19, 2014

Love Letter For alena

Dear Ashley, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We can never be separated and if we was I wouldn't be sane with out you I'll go crazy. When I see you I'm going to jump on you I'm a rape you.. I decided put down these words because The distance can be hard. I was recently thinking of you at In my dreams, All I want is you all I want to do is make you the most happiest person in the world. I want us to have everything we can have I'll stay by ur side I'll stay real . Your beautiful brown eyes, wild hair, sexy ass lips makes me feel Comfortable and freaky.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Us being so far away from each other, and that this would be making you feel You have your doubts. My recent challenging My trust issues has left me feeling all types of way but lately I haven't been worrying and having trust issues, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Making love, living together and making our life's better together. Love alena

No comments:

Post a Comment