Monday, October 20, 2014

Love Letter For Hanna

Dear Luis, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I'm scared of what may lie in the future for us...the many obstacles we have to face...but I'll willingly do them all if I have you by my side.... I decided put down these words because I love you with all my heart...I'll never stop even if we always fight and argue...or are too busy.... I was recently thinking of you at the last demi second, I think of you every time. The thought of you and me together never leaves my mind...you're so perfect for me while II'm just a stupid and useless girl....You are smart, handsome and funny...you're all a girl will ever want...you can have any girl out there who's better than me...but unfortunately... I'm too selfish to share you.....

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as college life, and that this would be making you feel too burdened because you're busy with school and a lot of stress from it...I know you have your own life besides me....I'm really sorry if I keep hurting you or causing you to have more stress....I reallt don't mean it...I'm just a stupid and cold girl...I don't deserve you... My recent challenging trouble is trusting anyone because all my life...I haven't been exavtly showered with love...Everyone only cared about their own life or business...I never felt really loved...Even my own parents don't show it... Heck my mom doesn't love me...So many people lie to me and tell me they love me but hurt me in the end...But you're different... I know you are...I trust that you'll never hurt me... has left me feeling It made me a cold hearted person on the inside...It takes time for someone to really see who I am...the onlt ones who have seen most of me are my very close friends and you..., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I really want to be with you...I want us to plan our future together... I love you so much Luis Santos... Love Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment