Sunday, October 5, 2014

Love Letter For Skittles

Dear Steve, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I want you to be happy. But i also want to make myself happy.. I decided put down these words because Steve, i'm writing this letter to you because i want u back.
. I was recently thinking of you at at the park, I thought when you said you loved me to the bottom of your heart, i really thought you meant it. But to be honest, i think you just said that just so i can forgive u.. Your shiny hair makes me feel It makes me jealous!!! Lol.

I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward if we can just be friends again together. Love Skittles

No comments:

Post a Comment