Sunday, October 5, 2014

Love Letter For Gloria

Dear Marnisha, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now.Thank-You Marnisha 4 being there for my sister, your grandmother in her time of need after loosing her second and youngest son tragerly. I'm so proud of you. Your positive role model for young girls makes me feel Very honor to be your aunt..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as informing your family of your choice to join the Navy, and for me helping Aaron with Jaliyah has left me feeling less available to help your grandmother. While we have had our family challenges I am looking foward to the future, and a great send off when you leave for the Navy. Love Auntie Jean.

No comments:

Post a Comment