Sunday, July 13, 2014

Love Letter For sadie

Dear chachi, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Although we've took different paths in life before god has brought us back together for something great.... I decided put down these words because u will always have the key to my heart. I was recently thinking of you at i think of you everyday and it brings a smile to my face n fills my heart with joy, Can we try again?. Your when u smile it brings a sparkle to my eyes makes me feel Complete and loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Just wanted to let u know I'm here for you by your side in good n bad times..., and that this would be making you feel I understand things are rocky now but i believe together we are a major force to be reckoned with..
. My recent challenging I've Thought of us often over the years and now that we've rekindled the fire between us i don't ever want that flame to go out..i don't wana lose u again... has left me feeling with u i feel loved ..happy and whole, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing In reading this letter i can only hope n pray you can open up ur heart to me again... together. Love sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment