Saturday, July 26, 2014

Love Letter For Mr Shownuff

Dear MY LOVE ONE, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I have not express my filling more then I should have to show her how much tht I real need her more then any thing in this world beside of her body .. I decided put down these words because But I want to let u know how much I real LOVE U IN ALL kind of ways knot just one way or an other wway it is in an special way tht know one can take aay from u thtif u let them tht what u have SPECIAL. . I was recently thinking of you at watching my television watching something tht is LOVEFUL ON IT, Just say like when im watching an moving about the way an man are treating his supposed be his LOVEone but the way tht he's doggie her out for an outsider woman thts y women call man dogs right to day but at the say time we have some but knot all women are like mens also th E ir sre some women out their have other man on the outsider also we hen they have something at home tht are good to them also.. Your tht she the only woman tht STAND up to the word MY LOVE ONE. makes me feel Like their isno other one tht can make me fill like an king in her EYES ONLY..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as The love ones like her only nephew and her special anut tht haveDEPARTED from this EARTH leaving behide the ones tht LOVE HER THE MOST., and that this would be making you feel Tht people is on this EARTH for an REASON tht are not here to stay for every tht what pople have to UNDERSTAND the LORD have something for each an every one and then HE also have the time for them to RETURN back to him .. My recent challenging Been suffering problems about my BACK so long and now im teied of it their is no help fo the pain . has left me feeling I just want to hurt my self like killing my self because of my back, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I just need her to be their with me like it has always been in the day back and the days here now together. Love Mr Shownuff

No comments:

Post a Comment