Thursday, July 10, 2014

Love Letter For Pam

Dear keith, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are my everything and I may seem like I get upset I wish you would let me know how you are feeling and hang out with me when you get home acknowledge me and its the little things that make me love u more . I decided put down these words because I want you to know how much I appreciate how hard you work to support us I love you a lot and want u to know how much I love you. I was recently thinking of you at our house, I want to take you in our bed and have awesome sex. Your caring makes me feel Like you care when I need help or always been there when I was at myworst you taught me how to love myself again.

I wish you would tell me when you are feeling sad or stressed out I want to be there for you in anyway I can and when u hold it in I feel more bad that I couldn't do anything to help it doesn't make u less of a man I love u, and that this would be making you feel You feel you have to be the provider but you don't you can tell me and I will love you the same. My recent challenging Been having a hard time dealing with Brooklynn not being here but also that everyone forgot and I feel I'm doing it alone and also I don't want you thinking that i don't care cause I do and i know you care also just wish u would express it more has left me feeling like im doing this alone and i dont want to feel that way, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing
the rest of my life with you and I love you very much and I'm so thankful I found you cause u helped me love myself again together. Love Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment