Sunday, July 6, 2014

Love Letter For Gina

Dear Bubby, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that you are my soulmate. I believe that you are the love that I have been searching for near and far for my whole life. I decided put down these words because too often you go without hearing just how appreciated and loved you are in my book . I was recently thinking of you in the shower, too. How your hands feel, carressing the curves and lines of my body. How your lips feel when they are pressed feverishly against mine. How your soft hair feels, entangled in my fingers. And how lucky I am to be able to reciprocate that love to the most attractive and charismatic man I have ever known and loved. . Your soft, kind eyes makes me feel at peace and soothed, and yet you can light a fire within me at the same time . ;)

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as the stress of work and making enough money to see us through each month, and that this might be making you feel like you are overworked for so little in compensation. You feel tired and I know there must be fear that we will never progress with our lives past minimum wage and apartments . My own challenging struggle with crippling depression and anxiety has left me feeling helpless and without hope, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Because you give me the kind of hope that carries me through every moment of despair. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and new experiences such as traveling, dancing, making new friends, moving to a whole new place, music festivals, spending time getting to know you better and better every day, marrying you, and having our first little Hooverlet together. Love, your GeenGeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment