Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Love Letter For cuppycake

Dear keoni, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I genuinely feel that keoni is really handsome guy. I love him to death. No matter how much me and Keoni fight. I still love my handsome boy friend keoni. When I'm down he gets me up. When I'm sad Keoni always make me smile and laugh. That's why I love you Keoni . πŸ’–πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ . I decided put down these words because Keoni is one of my bestest boy friend in the world. Keoni always been here for me. Keoni is one of the sweetest, care, handsome, kindness and lovely boy. I love keoni to infinity and beyond.πŸ’— . I think about you Keoni when I go somewhere like Walmart, your always be on my heart and in my mined. I think keoni is sweet. But keoni is the sweetest. When me and keoni was playing minecraft he made me something like " Keoni loves mariah" . I think that was the most sweetest thing a guy do for me. . Your Sweetest boy friend makes me feel Keoni always send me a sweet messages and Keoni is sexayyyy.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Keoni is like one of my family member., and that this would be making you feel I understand that how much keoni love meπŸ’—. My recent challenging I have feelings that me and keoni will stay together for long. has left me feeling i have feelings that me and keonu will stay together for ling. Have made me feel really happy., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing .. together. Love cuppycake

No comments:

Post a Comment