Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Love Letter For Kacy

Dear Jojo,
I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I love you bro. I really like you, Jojo. I just don't know how to put it. I was recently thinking of you at band, when you denied my friendship (baeship) bracelet, I felt like the whole world was coming down on me. I thought you were going to accept it, but you didn't and that really just...broke my heart. For some stupid reason I still have feelings for you. They won't go away dammit. I'm just so confused on whether you even think about me. At the beginning of summer it felt like you wanted to be best friends, maybe even more with me, and these past two weeks just make me feel like shit. But I still love you. Your crazy big hands make me feel awkward and happy.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as me, and that you may or may not like me back. I have you on my mind every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year nigga! It makes me crazy, and I do not want this to have any impact on our friendship. Whilst we have had our somewhat challenging things, I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing what I wish could resemble being in a relationship or something with you. Love, Kacy

No comments:

Post a Comment