Sunday, August 17, 2014

Love Letter For Tiffany

Dear Ric, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You were sent to me for a reason.You are the love of my life.I love listening to your heartbeat.I love how your smile and how u keep me laughing.I love your ambition and how you strive to provide and protect your family.. I decided put down these words because U mean the world to me. I was recently thinking of you at in the bed, I want to be the one you see and the end of the aisle.I want to be the one to care for you when you're sick.I want to be the shoulder you cry on.I will try my best to be the best wife to you.. Your beautiful brown eyes and sexy chocolate skin makes me feel Makes my heart melt.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Giving up your house and starting over fresh.I know that this makes you feel frustrated sometimes. My recent challenging a fear of not being good enough has left me feeling helpless, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I want us to be on the same page.Get married and have our family structure.Get our careers together and enjoy life as a whole. together. Love Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment