Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Love Letter For Lisa

Dear One and Only, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Someday we will both get our shit together and become who we want to be with each other for eternity.. . I've been trying to think of something to do or say for about a week to put your mind at ease that I love you with all my heart. I know you know that but it does get hard to not feel like we are drifting apart since we haven't seen each other in so long. I've been feeling that a little too but also know neither of us will let it happen!. I was recently thinking of you as I was laying in bed the other day while being sick, Missing you terribly, wanting you to just put your arms around me and hold me the way that only you know how to do. That is my happy place where I feel the safest and most secure.. I love how you always make me feel so special. Makes me feel so blessed to know I have you..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as the frustration with work and being overwhelmed with school, not to mention the lack of seeing each other , and that this would be making you feel like giving up. Just know that everything good comes with hard work and dedication, which I am so very proud of you for having both!. I have, as you know also been struggling with a lot of the same issues myself and it has left me feeling like giving up on everything also and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing the life we have both dreamed of, in each others arms forever together. All of me loves all of you I love you so much. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment