Monday, August 11, 2014

Love Letter For riya

Dear trell, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I believe its something still there but i dont know if u still feel about me the same way i fucked up big time anit no telling if its to late to just start fresh . But u said you forgive me and miss me ♥ I decided put down these words because Even though we fall out i miss yo ass like frfr and i fucked up big time by letting my attitude get in the way and acting stuck up. Yhea i know im a r.o.d and different from the rest and you knew that and i hmu multiple times no reply so i left it alone and i knew then i missed out...We was so close to being together but i fucked it up being stuck up and saying dumb shit but u took me by suprise and finally hit me up amd told me u miss me . I was recently thinking of you at the bedroom, We need to start over fresh..
Let things. Be
You and I both know what it is
I know u miss me and of course i missed you never thought u would come backk. Your personality makes me feel Happy and warm ♡♥♡♥words cant describe it . ツ

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Feelings , and that this would be making you feel You prolly taken or w.e. but idgaf bout whoever tf i was here first and if it meant to be it will be simple . My recent challenging Fucked up its old and in the past and we need to move forward if u like has left me feeling stupid and dumb, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing A new beginning together. Love riya

No comments:

Post a Comment