Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Love Letter For Derrick

Dear Cynthia, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I remember the first day I met you I never had a connection with a woman like I had with you that day and when you gave me that letter it changed my life forever . I decided put down these words because We haven't seen enough of each other lately . I was recently thinking of you at when I lay next to you and watch you sleep or when I'm just sitting next to you it always comes to my mind how beautiful you are how intelligent because I've always told you I love your mind, You are the most beautiful woman in the world to me I can never compare or replace you and I never want to I want to look in your eyes one day and say we made it . Your beauty makes me feel Warm and at ease .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as You are embarking on a new phase of your life and I know you have given it great thought no more focusing on other people being on your hands and knees put your hands in other peoples toilets , and that this would be making you feel We don't take the opportunity to really take advantage of second chances in our lives God is giving me a second chance with you and a second chance for us to enjoy our life together to embark on something wonderful and new and refreshing . My recent challenging I have faced some challenges really not knowing what true love is or knowing what it means to have somebody actually in my life that loves me for me has left me feeling scared insecure overwhelmed, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to experiencing a lifetime of happiness peace love joy and contentment knowing that I have you in my life together. Love Derrick

No comments:

Post a Comment