Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Love Letter For Armando

Dear shelby, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that you're the only thing in this world that I ever want besides Lorenzo and Madelyn but other than that nothing in this world matters but you and me being together cuz that's what makes me happy. I decided put down these words because you're the only thing that brightens my day. I was recently thinking of you at the couch, I don't think I would be able to stand up if it weren't for you I don't think I would be able to wake up if it weren't for you I go to sleep just hoping to God that the next thing i see is you. Your beautiful bright eyes makes me feel Safe and secure as well as loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as you've been stressed out lately due to pregnancy and other things but just know that I want to be the person that relieves your stress not adds to it, and that this would be making you feel a lot of things that I do makes you angry but just know you are what makes me happy and there's nothing in this world that can change that no matter what someone can tell me or anything like that you're my world. My recent challenging had a lot of problems with insecurity and depression lately has left me feeling inadequate, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I can't wait to start a family with you and be there for you at all times of the day I just want us to live together and be perfectly happy together. Love Armando

No comments:

Post a Comment