Saturday, September 6, 2014

Love Letter For Tawauna

Dear Mike, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We are meant to be together. I decided put down these words because I am writing you to tell you how sorry I am. I don't ever want to do anything to hurt you any further. I feel like I can't talk to you because every time I do there is a negative response. I want to be able to tell u everything. I feel like u don't want me to do anything. You try to choose my friends and I'm smart enough to know when I need to let them go. I want you to try to work on that and I will work on me. I don't want to mess up this relationship. You are the best thing that ever happened to me and I appreciate you for everything you are to me and the girls... I was recently thinking of you at schhol, I have insecurities bout failing and it scares me to death. I want to be the best person I can. Your my love makes me feel Mike you make me feel loved .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Taking care of our family, and that this would be making you feel Stressed unappreciated. My recent challenging Getting through school and becoming a better person has left me feeling stressed and tired, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Getting our lives together together. Love Tawauna

No comments:

Post a Comment