Monday, September 29, 2014

Love Letter For Corinne

Dear Babe, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Things Are turning around for us. I think God is about to or in the process of refining us. Your right Bae; things will be just fine. We're going to make it together.. I decided put down these words because these words and thoughts seem to flow better in written from.. I was recently thinking of you at at work, I began to reminisce about the past couple of days, although they were a lil challenging they were beautiful. Walls were broken down I believe, a vulnerability took place on both our parts, passion was reignited. Like in your words; "There was a reset". Let's both make a personal promise to try to put all we have in this covanent marriage as well as ourselves and each other. We're gonna make God proud I believe, we just have to keep pressing and keep trying. Your Big Brown Eyes makes me feel Safe, loved, needed, wanted, desired and cherished.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as The finding of your family, the loss of your grandma.. All these things are molding you into Gods image. We are both being molded. With God all things are possible., and that this would be making you feel a Lil upset; you never got to say goodbye to your grandma nor hello to your family. I can understand how that feels. However, we must remember that God is in control. Recently I've been awaken to my challenges by God speaking through you, and to me. I got it babe. This has left me feeling little, like a reminder of how much I, we need the Lord God in our lives, marriage and daily walk. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing A better marriage, better communication (already started), deeper intimacy (happening), spiritual growth and maturity, reaching our goals, and walking, fighting, praying, loving together. Love Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment