Sunday, September 28, 2014

Love Letter For Namdi

Dear Namdi, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now.I feel that we are great for each other. I decided put down these words because I want you to know something important. I was recently thinking of you at bench, All I wanted to do was approach you the first time I laid eyes on you, and find out how you could be sitting down alone all by yourself and yet enjoy yourself as you read that book. I was so glad to get a chance to get to know you.
I liked you from that moment and I knew I wanted you in life. Even though that was easier said then done, I had to bide my time and wait for the opportunity to grap your attention with both hands and never to allow your attention to wonder any where else. Your gorgoues smile makes me feel warm and happy for a reason.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately, I want to support you in everything you do and although I didn't get to see you yestarday, i am glad you stayed at home to study. We will not be able to see each other as i would liked, due to the fact that one of us is always doing something. I want to see you, like my body itself craves for you, I have been trying to understand, how I can over come this emotion with out having to tell you that I feel this way, out of fear that it might push you away from me, has left me feeling like I am trapped in a vicious circle, where the means does not justify the end., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. I am looking foward to the future, and I look forward to spending time with you, have more of you in my life. Love Namdi

No comments:

Post a Comment