Saturday, September 27, 2014

Love Letter For Bobby

Dear Shelly, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that WHAT WE have had together comes once in a life. I HATE MYSELF for letting you escape MY LOVE, for NOT being able TO LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU needed. FOR NOT being the MAN YOU needed. . I decided to put down these words because I've BEEN missing you so much, AND LIZZY. I dream AND think of you constantly . I was recently thinking YOU are IN MY MIND constantly, THE BEAUTY inside you YOUR strength
I Will always FEEL . Your I remember your strength and the BEAUTY inside your HEART makes me feel so close to you yet I want to TOUCH you BUT you are so far from me BOTH physically and mentally. .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately I know you HURT FOR LIZZY I CAN FEEL THE PAIN inside you I ONLY wish I could take your pain,AND lizzys and give you togetherness AND happiness. , and that this would be making you feel I understand why you married. I DON'T HAVE any questions or mean FEELINGS towards you. I just WISH things were different, I WISH our LOVE would have been stronger. . My recent challenging I have a lot of medical AND mental issues TO deal with, but I try to keep my promises .sometimes I FEEL HURT,confused


, played,taken advantage of because OF ALL MY mental and physical ISSUES, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I hope I can be a part of your lifes together. Love Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment