Friday, September 26, 2014

Love Letter For olivia montho

Dear amalu, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I told him he didnt answer. I decided put down these words because Hi maybe u might not know me but i did all risk for u i took all the type if disrespect and envy from my enimies for u i gave up my favorite chocolate and lots other things i took u iny life i was ready to do anything for u i mever wanted to hurt u or ur heart . I was recently thinking of you at the school bus, His nice friendly cute handsome king funny creative and all i want a man of my dreams to be like. Your my life's biggest love makes me feel Romantic andi feel beautiful just me this me.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as His mom and dad doesnt wants hum to have a girlfriend , and that this would be making you feel Hes been feelung sad bad and emotinal. My recent challenging Been experincing my mum has a problem but my dad diesnt have problem for ne in having a boyfriend has left me feeling boring no man in my life, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing His nice to me we keep this as a secret together. Love olivia montho

No comments:

Post a Comment