Thursday, July 28, 2016

Love Letter For Zachonae

(This is from the bottom of my heart)
πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell πŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ
you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it isπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―but then I thought
πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­ how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letterπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ. It might seem old fashionedπŸ‘΄πŸ‘΅, but there is something special about the written wordπŸ“„πŸ“„πŸ“„ - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. Bae Your my world 🌍🌍🌍 and if I lost you❔❔I'd lose my mind. I put down these words πŸ“„πŸ“„πŸ“„πŸ“„because I love youπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ . I've been thinking of you πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­at Home🏠🏠🏠, when I'm walking🚸🚸, even in my sleepπŸ˜’πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄, I can't shake😣😣😣 the feeling of you finding someone better than me.😢😢😢😢 or just walking awayπŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰ but I love youπŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘† no matter whatπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΏπŸ…Ώ . Your make me feel feel Happy ,warm and cozy. πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

I understand that the issues with Lavell😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣 are irraπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ and makes you mad😠😠😠😠and because he's been threatening me😀😀😀😀 but ignoreπŸ’―πŸ’― it because I love youπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ and We are all that mattersπŸ…ΏπŸ…ΏπŸ’―πŸ’― . I have been thinking about us lately😁😁😁😁 and I want this to last and I've been feeling................ We are meant for one anotherπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― and you make me happy to be your girlπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†,. I am looking foward to the futureπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―, and Completing high school together and hopefully college together bae I love you so much πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

No comments:

Post a Comment