Friday, July 22, 2016

Love Letter For Cole

Dear Muffin, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that . I decided put down these words because I just realized when we were texting that you are the one for me
< br />. I was recently thinking of you at The theatre, When I first saw you I said "Thats the one". Your Beautiful eyes and face and hair. makes me feel I feel safe and calm when with you
< br />.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as No matter what happens you are safe with me. You are always in my arms even when you are upset
< br />
< br />, and that this would be making you feel Even though Hayley wants to hunt us down😂 You are always safe and no matter what you are my first choice . My recent challenging I have been experiencing challenges but you were there to help me.
< br /> has left me feeling Now its my turn to be the boyfriend any young lady like you deserves, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing You make me smile all the time. Id like to get together with you all the time. When you are in my arms, I know Ive chosen the right girl together. Love Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment