Friday, July 8, 2016

Love Letter For baby

Dear babe, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that . I decided put down these words because Babe your so amazing , when i first met u i was like damn hes gonna be mine for sure lol and now look i got u in my life lol i hope we stay together forever ,u put a smile on my face every time we text ,your so sweet,funny,chill, and hot asf and more.... Babe i love you soo.... Much 💞. I was recently thinking of you at at the beach, When i went to the beach i was thinking about u bcecause i wanted u with me nothing is better intill i have u with me , sometimes when im in my room ill pretened were cuddleing lol it just makes me want u more and more ,i cant wait to see u babe im gonna run and jump in to ur arms and kiss u like crazy . Your sexy face makes me feel Amazing and that i got a damn good boyfriend .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as um tbh i really dont know, and that this would be making you feel I never asked about ur past . My recent challenging I havent ,ur amazing
< br /> has left me feeling that u really love me, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Having 3 or 4 kids and we have romantic time eash night with each other together. Love baby

No comments:

Post a Comment