Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Love Letter For Yolanda

Dear shorty, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We are made For each other. I decided put down these words because I realize I messed up. I miss being with u so much. Can't stop loving you or stop thinking about you. . I was recently thinking of you at everywhere, Marriage kids being happy again. . Your best friend makes me feel Loved and adored.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know I hurt u. But it was because of my insecure feelings and u not letting me know where I stood with u for a whole year. I felt like u we're ashamed of me. You never claimed me as your girl in front of anyone u knew that hurt me. , and that this would be making you feel That I should have talked to u but u never listen. . My recent challenging This situation I'm in but it's because I didn't think u wanted me anymore. has left me feeling it only made me miss your ass even more lol, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Being with you together. Love Yolanda

No comments:

Post a Comment