Thursday, January 14, 2016

Love Letter For Laura

Dear Blalock, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I feel for you like I've felt for nobody else. Ever since I've known you I've longed to reveal to you the feelings of this heart although it can never be.... I decided put down these words because I can never have you yet I long for you more with each passing day. I was recently thinking of you at every moment of every day, I genuinely love you with everything in me. I love everything about you, from the adorable way you tease me to the times you ask me how my weekend was. And even though nothing can happen between us, my love for you is like a candle whose flame never dies; an evergreen whose leaves remain flourishing through even the harshest weather.. Your contagious smile makes me feel Like I'll definitely be thinking about you every second of every day, as usual....

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Studying hard to attend college
, and that this would be making you feel You're extremely stressed out at the moment. My recent challenging struggling with anxiety/panic attacks and other issues has left me feeling worn out, tired, and deressed, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Just letting you know that I genuinely love you together. Love Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment