Friday, January 1, 2016

Love Letter For boga

Dear da, Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We have a stronger connection then I do with mom . I decided put down these words because I love you in every single possible. I was recently thinking of you at feasta Texas, The best dad ever your the best so thoughtful for doing this for me and so we can do it together and spend the time with time as a bonding vacation with you. Your loving makes me feel Truthful and I can tell you anything .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Stop drinking and every body excepting its to happen so quickly , and that this would be making you feel You feel pressured by very one. My recent challenging Been going though my my mom never spending time with me because lonnies never home and she always spend the time with him and it's his falt he's never home has left me feeling sad and alone and angery, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Going to the Bahamas together together. Love boga

No comments:

Post a Comment