Friday, January 15, 2016

Love Letter For Albert

Dear Lisa, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We have the same thing in common and that will Carry us over any optical in our way. I decided put down these words because i haven't thanked you for your patience and I am sorry about the , the pictures of life I hope don't emply into oblivion that I'm not able to see them again and if we speak about what we have together you and l will see that I'm down to earth with all the attributes you would expect, now that being said and at this POINT in life do you think we can make our selves appreciate each other , i read your mind the minute I saw you ? oh by the way I find you to be a woman that any man would be proud to have on his side .
I'm not going to push someone to join me in a life of Adventure and Excitement in there life if they don't want to , they have to step up and say time waits for no one and the hardest step is the first , for me I don't go to a wedding I'm not invited to so its your move .if yes then great, we don't see
enough of each other and to me is a big loss. I was recently thinking of you Driving home after being together, Us together making each other happier than before . Your Great mind, beautiful body and golden HEART makes me feel Warm and full of love .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as You have so much going on that it got you confused and a little rattled and I feel bad about it, and that this would be making you feel discombobulated .
You want the best things in life and that would be a relationship with passion. My recent challenging thoughts To make a dicision that would keep you happy for the rest of your life has left me feeling Looking forward to seeing you again, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. we have had our challenges yes and we understand what is really important in life and I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Adventure and Excitement Together . Love Albert

No comments:

Post a Comment