Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Love Letter For Alexis

Dear Kenny Chesney, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I was wondering if I really love to have you here with me and please don't be mad at me when i say this Will you be my soul mate my Prince . I decided put down these words because I really do love you with all my heart . I was recently thinking of you at we have never met each other, Every sad because i really am dying deeply to go ahead and see him a lot because i really do love him with all my heart and my soul.. Your I really do know what to say if I ever met you in person though makes me feel Shy scared and every speechless a lot .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as The loss of a family member , and that this would be making you feel Every sad . My recent challenging It's really hard for me to explain my true love and my feeling for him a lot. I really do know what to say but this Will you be my true lover because I'm dying deeply to give you some kisses and so hugs. has left me feeling Every sad and happy and special and also a little bit scared, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I really do want him to me my true lover but I'm really not sure how he feels about me yet together. Love Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment