Saturday, February 21, 2015

Love Letter For Tanya

Dear Chuckie, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I genuinely feel that we were meant to be together. I decided put down these words because We haven't seen each other yet. I was recently thinking of you at In the bed, Making love. Your Hansome makes me feel Warm and safe.

I don't know ifyou have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I don't know what challenge you are facing but I am there for you, and that this would be making you feel I don't know if you see you children yet are spend time with them but I hope so. My recent challenging I have been very ill has left me feeling depress, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Chuckie you make me feel strong I can over come this together. Love Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment