Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Love Letter For Chem

Dear Leonard, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are a great partner to me and a loving father to our future little one.. I decided put down these words because We haven't seen enough of each other lately because of your work. And since its February, and it's Love Month, I'm going to write you a letter to thank you for being a caring and loving partner and a father to out future little one.. I was recently thinking of you at the Camp, caring and accomodating. Your Beautiful Brown Eyes makes me feel Warm and safe.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Hectic working schedule, and that this would be making you feel Stressed out. My recent challenging I have been stressed out because of my pregnancy. has left me feeling Lonely, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing To be good parents to our future little one. together. Love Chem

No comments:

Post a Comment