Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Love Letter For Naddy

Dear Baki, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that My one and only. I decided put down these words because Ben seni çok seviyorum. I was recently thinking of you at in our home, I will aoways love u. Your True Love makes me feel Heartbeat.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as ACRO, and that this would be making you feel Rip. My recent challenging The BEST man has left me feeling love luck peace and harmony, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Wanna marry him together. Love Naddy

No comments:

Post a Comment