Friday, February 13, 2015

Love Letter For Mensur

Dear Mensur, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that YOU REALY LOVE ME TO. I decided put down these words because I love you
I was recently thinking of you at in Felsstrasse, I love you. Your Wunderfull person makes me feel Safed.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Super, and that this would be making you feel My love to you never end. My recent challenging I have not has left me feeling stop loving you, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing We maried together. Love Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment