Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Love Letter For Rochak

Dear Lovely kanxuuu, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Heartly love my kanxuu
< br />. I decided put down these words because I raely love u kanxuui
< br />. I was recently thinking of you at In my place..or room, I like your eyes kanxu. Your I like your everything makes me feel Eyes
< br />.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Regards your family...
< br />, and that this would be making you feel Good bye honey
< br />. My recent challenging No way kanxuuu has left me feeling We havenot togather now, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing We make a beautyful life in future togathor babe
< br /> together. Love Rochak
I alwyas miss you kanxuu im sure i never loss u.
U belive or not i don't cear but i still love you..may god bless you fuchhu....i miss yopu n love you so much...my heart alwyas with you....kanxuu.
Understand me..i realy miss yours one words thats...."i will try......." yo sabda kaily vulny xaina...u just do try...how to success our love ok kanxuuu

No comments:

Post a Comment