Friday, August 26, 2016

Love Letter For Princess

Dear My King, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that you make me the happiest girl in the world and I can't change that for anything... im happy to call you mine and the baby that is on the way will prove to me that you we're ready to be who you are and to prove to me that the words you said to me were true and also ILOVEYOU. I decided put down these words because you make me the happiest girl in the world... God gave us a gift to be parents and I wouldn't change a thing ... . I was recently thinking of you at home, My thoughts of you while being at home is that you make me the happiest girl alive you always know how to put a smile on my face and now im happy that we get the chance to be parents together and we get to experience an opportunity we're not everybody always gets I can't wait till I move forward in life for our family I can't wait till we get our own place where we can just go and grow together we have a little bundle of joy on the way I can't wait for that day I just wanted you to know that I love you and I'll always love you and I'll always be here no matter what we go through whether its good time or bad times we will always get through everything and accomplish everything together I love you babe. Your amazing, loving, caring, and mean the world to me. It makes me feel like i have someone to always be by my side through thick and thin... Like i have someone to always be through for me when i feel lonely ... Someone to put a smile on my face when i am feeling down ... Kisses me like im the only person they want ... Shows me the greatest affection someone could ever give a person .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as the arguements and the threatening of me leaving with our child even though you know im not going anywhere , and that this would be making you feel hurt deep down inside and it puts alot of pressure on you and i know you will do anything and everything in your power to keep us out of harms way . My recent challenging been dealing with kinda feeling depressed and lonely .. has left me feeling low and not wanting to be around anyone lately, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing accomplishing our goals as a couple and as a family together. Love Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment