Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Love Letter For Mohammed

Dear Reem, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Baby it's my last time with u and I want u so badly and I'm sorry for my all mistakes that made u so sad and I want u and I love u and I wanna spend the rest of my life with u
< br />. I decided put down these words because Sad
< br />. I was recently thinking of you at In my hed, I want you. Your Beautiful makes me feel Warm and soothed and cum.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately because of Me, and that this would be making you feel sad. My recent challenging I want you your love left me feeling Very powerful and good, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing To be together and forever. Love Mohammed

No comments:

Post a Comment