Friday, February 19, 2016

Love Letter For Liz

Dear Anthony haysert, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I want to kiss your soft sweet lips Anthony. Cuddle with Anthony as we watch the movie Titanic with Anthony.. I decided put down these words because Dear Anthony,
< br />When I first started talking to you it was a friendship. Anthony the love I feel for you is more then anything I've haven't felt in a long time. Anthony I never thought I would find the love that I find you Anthony. Anthony you warm my heart and I think of you all the time. Anthony im not the woman who's good at express my feelings I need to tell you Anthony I want to be apart of your life forever. I can't wait until the day we are together we can hold each other and share our life together forever. I promise you Anthony I do whatever it takes to make you happy feel my love that I have for you Anthony. I dream about you as if you were laying next to me cuddling with you. I can see you Anthony in my dreams and feel you. I'm so in love with you Anthony I feel so happy to talk with you every time I get a message from Anthony it just brightest my day. I give you my heart Anthony I will always love you with all my heart.........
< br />
< br />Love always Liz Braze. I was recently thinking of you at Laying in my bed trying to fall asleep, Me and Anthony were kissing and Anthony was caress my whole body. Anthony and me were necking and Anthony sucking on my boobs and kisses my whole body. Me and Anthony make passion love for hours. Your The way Anthony calls me baby and makes me happy makes me feel Warms my heart Anthony.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Me and Anthony are not together Anthony is in the military on a base , and that this would be making you feel I understand Anthony and his duties. My recent challenging Liz and Anthony made it to our first fight. Liz and Anthony made up and forgive each other has left me feeling Like crap and broken hearted, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Me and Anthony will be together soon and me and Anthony can touch kiss cuddle. Make love and live together forever. together. Love Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment