Sunday, February 21, 2016

Love Letter For James

Dear Stephiane, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that How much longer can you make me want you and begg you to get the pleasure of beginning with a beautiful sexy thick women who has had me watching you wanting you to be the most important thing in my life . I decided put down these words because Dear Stephiane you are beautiful and you have a amazing body in my opinion and I am atracted to you and i want a chance at all the pleasure of beginning a long term serious relationship with you geourgus !
< br />
< br />
< br />. I was recently thinking of you at Every night I think of how amazing holding you would be, I think about how much I want your beautiful thick and sexy ass thighs and your fucking amazing smile and I am ready to take care of my gift from God . Your Baby I am so atracted to your sexy i love everything about you makes me feel You make me feel like we can bring joy to the next step for our beautiful loving relationship .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I will enjoy the benefits of being the father figure that your beautiful children desire , and that this would be making you feel You know i am a great daddy to Payton . My recent challenging How many times I have tried to get you to say yes has left me feeling Determine, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing The rest of our lives together in a long amazing loving and caring relationship together. Love James

No comments:

Post a Comment