Sunday, February 28, 2016

Love Letter For Dylan

Dear mary, What's meant to be will always find a way.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that you are my soul mate I decided put down these words because We haven't been together in a long time. I was recently thinking of you at the house, I love you . I want to begin a new chapter in life with you. I want to be gentle and compassionate with you. Strong and energetic in my willingness to share our lives together as best friends and lovers. I will do everything in my power to make u feel safe and secure. If you are willing to share this with me my arms are open ,my heart full of love. I understand that you need time get yourself centered and secure. Take however much time you need my love. I will be here with the same feelings for you. That will never change. I love you. Your bright and beautiful smile makes me feel Warm and at ease .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as The loss of your mother . The changes in your job. Moving from the house. The relationship you have been in., and that this would be making you feel You must be so very overwhelmed with emotions and feelings . My recent challenging Been able to process my feelings about my poor choices in the past. has left me feeling sad, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Lifelong relationship with love and compassion together. Love Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment