Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Love Letter For Shelle

Dear John, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Although we have our issues we are genuinely meant for one another . I decided put down these words because We havent had as much time together for a while as I'd like. I was recently thinking of you at in bed this morning, I thought about how important you are to me and the joy and courage and love you bring. Your gorgeous smile makes me feel Warm and loved .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Work has been breaking your ass lately, and that this would be making you feel You're frustrated and mad and hopeless. My recent challenging Been trying to stay sober and make you proud of me has left me feeling stronger, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to the rest of our lives TOGETHER a move vacations and every single day i have with you together. Love Shelle

No comments:

Post a Comment