Friday, July 24, 2015

Love Letter For Desiree

Dear Justin, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. When one of us passes, the other one drifts away as well...cause we cannot live without each other.. I decided put down these words because You make my world turn every which way possible.... I was recently thinking of you tonight, I feel like I have fallen more in love with you this year...with all our other issues in the past, it has literally made US stronger. Also, made my love stronger for you.. The way you look at me, your smiles and laughter, your genuine smell and your body sheltering me from the madness makes me feel safe and comfortable. I feel secure and at home..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as You stress over all our big issues...., and that this would be making You stay awake all hours of the night and get cranky when you don't get enough rest.. My recent challeng is that I have hypothyroidism and it has left me feeling Extremely tired all the time., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Every goal we set for ourselves! School, career, kids, marriage and life-longing-love.... together. Love Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment