Monday, July 27, 2015

Love Letter For Olivia

Dear Leonard, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that My smile for u will never fade. My love for u will never end. I love u! I will always be here for u because u own my heart. I'm so so so in love with u. My feelings just so strong.. I decided put down these words because Baby I love u so much. U mean a world to me. Like to the sun and back. My heart for u will never break. If ur heart is a prison, I would like to be sentence for life. From A to Z all that really matters is U and I.. I was recently thinking of you at at work, When I'm at work I think of u and our future like our family. No distance can keep us apart, long as u r here in my heart. I just love hearing ur voice and seeing u smile ur smile mean a lot to me. U r the only person I want to fall asleep next 2. I love u and I'm willing to do anything just to make u happy I mean anything.When I tell u I love u, I don't say it out of habit. I say it to remind u that u r the best thing that ever happened to me.. Your Ur so sexy and I love ur smile makes me feel Warm and in love .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know u be busy with work and school. I will wait if u busy till u r free I will wait forever if I had 2 but it will be hard., and that this would be making you feel U love me so much.. My recent challenging People bullied me and it's hard to deal with them. has left me feeling sad and hurt, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing That I change my attitude and shyness together. Love Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment