Thursday, February 16, 2017

Love Letter For sweet

Dear Amazing, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Thanks for always being there even when you arnt well you made me feel warm and safe . I decided put down these words because A gentle word like a spark of light,
< br />Illuminates my soul
< br />And as each sound goes deeper,
< br />It's YOU that makes me whole
< br />
< br />There is no corner, no dark place,
< br />YOUR LOVE cannot fill
< br />And if the world starts causing waves,
< br />It's your devotion that makes them still
< br />
< br />And yes you always speak to me,
< br />In sweet honesty and truth
< br />Your caring heart keeps out the rain,
< br />YOUR LOVE, the ultimate roof
< br />
< br />So thank you my Love for being there,
< br />For supporting me, my life
< br />I'll do the same for you, you know,
< br />My Beautiful, Darling Wife.. I was recently thinking of you at Bedroom, Gorgeous sexy fit horny what more could i ask for WOW . Your Gorgeous wife makes me feel Warm and safe not having to provide myself .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as My wife has been suffering from alot in the past but it's the way forward now that counts not many would have got through what my wife has been through my wife is strong , and that this would be making you feel My wife misses her daughter Samantha who she loves very much always in my heart . My recent challenging Trying to get my wife to look forward because our lives are as one were getting married shortly and then the world is ours has left me feeling It's made me feel great knowing my wife is happy and safe then that's all that matters to me, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Marriage living together for the rest of our lives together. Love sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment