Sunday, February 19, 2017

Love Letter For Handsome de

Dear Le mwaay mwaay..Love is indescribable and unconditional...I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is...I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter...It might seem old fashioned..but there is something special about the written word somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now...I feel that We have a rough time...I decided put down these words because ILOVEYOU so much!...I was recently thinking of you everyday at the house and work..Thinking about US...Your My future and my world makes me feel Happy.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Spending less time of our time, and that this would be making you feel seem unhappy...My recent challenging Been going through hard things for a good purpose has left me feeling Challenges..and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship...Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future..and experiencing Our house and more loving together...Always yours Love Handsome de

No comments:

Post a Comment