Sunday, January 1, 2017

Love Letter For Shy

Dear My King, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I feel like you are gonna be like life lasting love and the person I'm with till the day I die , the love of my whole life. I decided put down these words because I miss you so God damn much like I can't even explain how I feel while ur gone , I miss you kisses and your hugs and the way I feel when I see you and when I'm in your arms.. I was recently thinking of you at I think about you all the time , your on my mind every second of every minute of every hour of every day ❤, Just I can't wait to have u back in my arms. Your Best , joyful smile makes me feel It makes my heart melt and I fall in love with you more and more everyone I see that smile.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as You've been dealing with some stupid bullshit babe and I just want you to know that I'm here for you and I just want you to know that , I always will be here for you no matter what , and that this would be making you feel I know the bs u deal with pisses you off but I'm here to try and make it better , I might not always be able to make u completely make u happy but I'll try my fucking best to make u as happy as you ever been. My recent challenging It's been hard being apart from you baby has left me feeling It just makes me sad when I wake up and I can't see you in person and I'm scared I do think know of what but i am, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I can't wait till we grow together and have a family and get married and live together . You make me so fucking happy together. Love Shy

No comments:

Post a Comment