Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Love Letter For Amit Raj

Dear Sweetu(Tanu), Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are my life. I decided put down these words because Because my sweetu live in the deep of my heart.....and I love you very-very much.. I was recently thinking of you at In the class room, At first time when I see you
< br />....I really fall in love. Your Beautiful eyes and soft lips makes me feel Hot and sexy.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I miss you any time every where., and that this would be making you feel I understand that you are important for me. My recent challenging I have a great desire, as one day you became a special girl in the world
< br /> has left me feeling I will be very happy, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Nice together. Love Amit Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment