Friday, December 30, 2016

Love Letter For shelly

Dear Matt, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that That you are not like any other man I have met in my life that youb arevenue one of a kind. I decided put down these words because My dearest husband matt you are the best husband ever. Even though you are 2000 miles away from me. You still have the time to tell me how much you love me. And that you miss me very much and can't wait for the two of us to be together for the rest of our life's baby looking forward to spending the rest of my life withyou my amazing husband . I was recently thinking of you at in my home and him sending everything on a pizza menu, That he us indeed my soul mate for life . Your his beautiful heart makes me feel He makes my heart melt like chocolate on a warm summer day .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Being stuck in a country with no family or love ones , and that this would be making you feel That he didn't get to say goodbye to me his one and only true love . My recent challenging Waiting for him and being alone on the holidays has left me feeling very lonely, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Getting married to him and growing old with him together. Love shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment