Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Love Letter For Camila

Dear Dony, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that That even if you get on my last dam never I never stop Loving you because you love bad camila you love good camila and same for me two you we love each other not by just say hey wanna date no that not it faith god want us together he said man look he been hurting for a while without a girlfriend and she hot as fuck let me but Dony & Camila together and I say yes all over again and I know you well two . I decided put down these words because Dony your the sweetest and caring man I know and when I'm sad or your sad or mad or I'm mad we always make up because we know we can't live without each other you make me happy and everything two me when I'm Like omg I'm cry and I'm Done your like bae I can do better bae what is I need two do too keep you with me and you listen two when say bae do this and don't do this must guys be like man whatever bitch and you different you don't even cause me out now a couple times but my man know better not do it again. I was recently thinking of you at love city with my bae, I love you even if we 1000 miles away we always together heart love each other and we always together in the heart. Your Loving sweet caring romantic makes me feel Bae are relationship is so beautiful like I know it not going end tomorrow not going in next year hopefully with the A team of love we went a family we went a future together bae at first I feel like you was still trying grow up and I think you bad boy was a little cute to be honest I really hate him but I LOVE YOU DONY 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘a kiss for every month we been together as a couple.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as When I was lying you help me though that part of my life two not lie and I know you help me tho everything else in life like I well help you tho bad time hard time I give up times I'm help soccer what you wanna do bae do it and I'm buying you a dream gift you always wanted a kid buy your sexy and hot gorgeous girlfriend Camilla Cabello and I thank you every day for all the chance you giving me to change and believe in Me that you can do anything you put your mine two, and that this would be making you feel I know I was a pain in the ass with the lying because I didn't wanna stop I just going tho something every hard at the time and didn't know if I should tell you or not and I told and we said if you was doing that me I would be so hurt it more your idea then mines so thanks my future baby daddy. My recent challenging I can't wait till the day you ask me to marry you or the day I tell you I'm pregnant with Genesis or Daniel then with wait a couple years for your beautiful baby making again yayπŸ™ˆ has left me feeling every every happy 😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍✈, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Going every wear around the world ✈having a family together 😘😘being happy making a home together doing whatever we ever dreamed of doing together together. Love Camila

No comments:

Post a Comment