Sunday, October 30, 2016

Love Letter For Moshin

Dear Lauren, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I love you . I decided to put down these words because We haven't been talking to each other lately . I was recently thinking of you at my kitchen, hoping that one day you will prepare a delicious meal for me. I think I am beginning to love you even though you are not talking to me often . Your Beautiful face makes me Believe in love .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as toothache.hope you get well soon, missing you already. Even with all this challenges I still promise to love you to the end if truly you really love me, we have had our challenges, I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing enternal love together. Love Moshin

No comments:

Post a Comment