Monday, October 10, 2016

Love Letter For milla

Dear baekkie, Love is something eternal… The aspect may change, but not the essence. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now.You are aren't my everything but you are the one who makes everything exist, nothing would exist if I didn't have a life and you are my life. I decided to put down these words, have you been bussy lately? Have you tought of someone who's special for you lately? I hope not because if you had that someone wouldn't be me. I really love you even if people think it's just a crush or just like other fangirls, but I really do love you and I know you won't undrstand, nobody understands but me. You ask me how much I love you? I will be that girl who is crying whenever you are. I will be that girls who willing to get hurt instead of you. I will be that girl who takes the bullet instead of you.That is how much I love you.I was thinking of you everywhere I go, I thought about one girl, one girl who I will forever be jelous of. The one who will get to your heart. I thought about how you used to laugh together with your friend and how you looked so cute after coming out from a plane tired and with a messy hair. You're my one sided love, you're perfect in my eyes, you're my first and last love. It makes me feel bitter sweet, it hurts me but I love you.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as working very hard and gone throught much, that you have been reciveing alot of hate, and that this would be making you feel lonely and pressures and that all the fans love isn't enought, that it isnt the kind of love you want. My recent challenging is depression and the feeling of always missing someone.It makes me wanting you to bee more happy, because when you are happy I am too. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future,I won't hope on something at all, I know it's a love you won't ever accept cause you will never see it. So the only thing I want is to keep loving u as a "fan". Love milla

No comments:

Post a Comment