Thursday, September 8, 2016

Love Letter For Kit-kat

Dear Babe, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that And I just want you to know I know all that you're going through you work so damn hard so many hours so many nights sometimes 7 days a week but I just want you to know babe I'm here beside you I'm trying to get my s*** together so I can help I want to be there for you babe I don't want you to have to worry about anything. I decided put down these words because Babe I'm writing you because I'm feeling so lost right now so anything not hearing your voice and hearing your laughter and you're funny singing I'm not sure what's wrong I'm not sure what's going on praying to God that it's not me babe I'm asking myself over and over again what did I do wrong have done nothing wrong today I was just trying to reach your goal of going out there you said baby girl don't think less think big thank you it's out there baby you just got to get it that's all I was doing better trying to let you see how much you have changed me and helped me. I was recently thinking of you at Sunday night when we made love, I felt like I was in another hold world I put weight I was a queen and you were the king the only thing that was missing was Sparkles and stars over top of us. Your My dream man beautiful blue eyes makes me feel I feel like I'm on top of the world this is how you make me feel I feel like there's nothing they can pull me down when I'm with you the happiest woman in the world babe.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know trying to sell the Escalade is frustrating I know trying to think from one next thing to do with all that you have going on is like all piled up in your head me the girls your homes I know baby let me be your rock let me I'm trying babe I'm trying I promise you once I'm there you will never feel that you will never fall, and that this would be making you feel I truly understand I know you say that I'm not in your shoes and I can't baby but I feel you I feel you as much as I love you babe and when someone loves someone that way they feel like you can feel it. My recent challenging When your angry you close me out you don't want to talk please babe don't close me out I feel so lost so helpless has left me feeling I feel like I'm losing on failing Orem not up to grade, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Baby I look forward to making you smile making you look back and be like damn baby you did it I want to keep a smile on your face I want you to always be happy no worries together. Love Kit-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment